Good evening, my readers. Some of them already noticed the Eikidankai word is now reserved for my projects site, but then, what is the current whereabouts? Contrary to expectations, I have been using most of my free time to work on this personal space, while slowly developing the fundamentals of my world-building. ... That is why I have not had enough time to introduce Eikidankai Project to you all. I found this occassion to be the right time to do it, so let's get started! And nope, I did never leave the cheap community, but it is not my main focus for now. What's Eikidankai Project? It is the formal name given to my projects site. A personal space, seperated from my main blog, intended to feature original creations. Well, not 'original' in the most literal sense, but quite different from the usual. I have now the necessary knowledge and motivation for trying to keep moving forward. The existence's name where all my characters and stories take place will be ment...
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments